When someone challenges you to a game you’re secretly a boss at and you’re like
When someone challenges you to a game you’re accidentally a boss at and you’re like
This lack of notes is disturbing.
yes it is .. blog more people
The notes are very disappointing. Especially to me.
You would think that teenagers would be the rudest customers when really it’s mostly old, middle-aged people.
Teens always look terrified as customers.
I am always terrified as a customer.
what i am not:
- a girl
- a boy
what i am:
- unholy spawn of darkness and fear
- dreaded by all who encounter me
- kinda hungry
the 104th training squad wasn’t allowed to haze new recruits after that
i think we found the opposite of nash greir
I’m glad people are seeing this
As a guy, I agree with him 100% we are dicks and we are not worth it.
i always thought that kagunes kinda look like wings
- you’re the drummer for my brothers band and i find you really hot AU
- lost in a random small town and you show me around AU
- accidentally broke into your apartment because i was drunk AU
- i found your dog wondering the streets so i decided to come and return him AU
i just remembered how in middle school a bunch of boys would go around and tickle girl’s chins and shout “BALLS ON UR CHIN” and this guy i knew did it to this tiny quiet unassuming girl and like at the speed of fuckin light she grabbed his arm and headbutted him directly in the nose and he passed the fuck out
trying to turn my lil bro into a furry. any tips?
"I can help"
this means something. right?
[LOUD ANGRY YELLING]
this fucking fandom has the most painful jokes ever